Monday, June 16, 2014

Bye bye land of the long white cloud

So today I am leaving New Zealand. Internet on the South island is basically non existent, so I haven't been able to get y'all uptodate on my journeys! Here's my last try!

Abel Tasman national park

This park is absolutely stunning! Gold beaches, crystal clear waters and we had nice weather! I went tramping (hiking) for 3,5 hours with Sam and Sarah. We took a water taxi out to Anchorage and hiked back!







Punakaiki

Back on the road to the West Coast, where it usually rains. Luckily we had a perfectly sunny day and the sights were amazing! The sea is so rough here, and the rock formations are very impressive! We went to the beach to watch the sunset.



 Franz Josef

We got on a glacier! It was so awesome!


 Alexandra

In Alexandra I met more family! Kees Osnabrugge, the brother of my grandpa.



Queenstown

Adranaline city Queenstown! Whata gorgeous city!


 

Milford Sound 

The 8th world wonder and one of the thing I wanted to see above all!




Mt Cook

Where the snowy mountains rule! So drop dead gorgeous! And where I watched the Netherlands beat Spain! WHOOOOO!












It has been an absolute blast. And this is not farewell. I will return to New Zealand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
A woman singing Japanese curse words whilst traveling and drawing minimalistic animals. Hajimemashite!

Archive